Nature gives to every season a Beauty all its own. Charles Dickens

Sunday, 20 January 2013

Birthday cards - for a change!!!

Just to prove that I'm not only making Christmas cards, here are 3 birthday cards for friends in my craft group :) They are quite quick to make and very enjoyable; it probably takes me as long to pick the card for mounting and matting as it does to stitch and bead the initials. Fortunately Daphne, Janet and Eleanor don't follow my blog so I'm not worried about them seeing their cards before the Big Day. All designs by Emelie's Designs, sentiments cut with Britannia Dies.




I do have another Christmas card to show here: I started to stitch it in December but ran out of steam, and have had it in the back of my mind that I needed to finish it before I forgot what I was doing. So I did.


3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous, what a great way to personalize the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous creations! Wonderful design and beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are so lovely! You always do such an amazing job with this type of cards! I love the initials personalizing each card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting - please take a moment to leave me a comment. I love being part of the worldwide crafting community.